The Stores section on the Dashboard contains all shop types.
Once created, the shop will be displayed in the list of shops within the Satispay app for private users (for physical shops) or in the checkout section (for e-commerce websites).
How to create a "Store"?
To add a shop from the Dashboard:
- Access your Dashboard at dashboard.satispay.com;
- Click on “Stores” in the menu on the left;
- Click on “Add New” and follow the guided steps.
Choose from the categories present the most suitable type for your business:
- Brick and Mortar: physical shops with a fixed location. You can find more information here;
- Business on-the-move: Taxis/NCCs, street vendors, freelancers and other activities without a fixed location. Click here for further details;
- E-commerce website: add Satispay as a payment method to your e-commerce website. More details here;
- E-commerce app: add Satispay as a payment method for in-app purchases. Discover more here;
- Social media platform: suitable for receiving payments or donations on your social and web channels. It allows you to receive payments via a link that you can share with whoever you want. The service does not include a checkout and is particularly suitable for donations. Visit the dedicated page;
- Smart-Touch vending machine: vending machines provided with an internet connection and a display, that deliver products and services on demand. Visit the page dedicated to Smart-Touch Distributors.
Once you have completed this step, the Brick & Mortar or On the Move shop will be active and visible in the Satispay app, however in order to accept payments you need to connect a device using the activation code. If you have any doubts about the types of devices that can be associated with your shop, you can find a description of the various types here.
On the other hand, online shops and vending machines will not be visible in the App, but it will always be necessary to enter an activation code to activate the service.